Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bag Bucket Basket

Today was a pretty good day!!!!!!! It has been awhile since we have had one of those. I have been busy most of the day getting things ready for the older kids to go back to school tomorrow =) I love my kids to death but I am happy that tomorrow starts the new school year. Cassy kept herself very busy today, she "played" with the Littlest PetShop Animals today, when I say "play" it is because she does not really play with them like other kidsw her age. She spent her time lining them all up on the coffee once they were all lined up perfect each one got put into a bag then into a bucket and then into a basket. In between "playing" with the LPS animals she was listening careful as I spoke to the other girls about what they needed to do. Now let me tell you it is the cutest thing in the world when they do not promptly do what I ask because little mother hen Cassy is quick to go and tell them "you need to go and ....."., however, the older girls do not find it so cute and funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment